Flo Racing

Though they hit you with a full years payment,I think it says you can cancel anytime. but ain't sure

Pretty sure it's a monthly subscription but you still pay full year upfront.

I have FUBO, Flosports and MAVE TV via FUBO

Last edited:
FLO is well worth the money, MAV TV plus is pretty good too since they show all the Lucas late model series races, sprints etc.

I signed with Flo for the 2021 Chili Bowl really and knew nothing about Flo and wasnt comfortable signing for a year. I signed up for monthly reluctantly and didnt like the 30 bucks a month but I do like that they televise a ton of USAC spriny and midget races. My understanding is they discontinued the monthly deal fairly recently but I am grandfathered in. Yearly is considerably cheaper and I will switch to it probably.

I signed with Flo for the 2021 Chili Bowl really and knew nothing about Flo and wasnt comfortable signing for a year. I signed up for monthly reluctantly and didnt like the 30 bucks a month but I do like that they televise a ton of USAC spriny and midget races. My understanding is they discontinued the monthly deal fairly recently but I am grandfathered in. Yearly is considerably cheaper and I will switch to it probably.
Yea, that's the way we understood it. Sign up for monthly billing and cancel at any time.
We picked it up just for the Chili Bowl and will likely drop it now, but enjoying some racing (Battle at the Barn, 360 ASCS stuff, etc.) in the meantime. I'd keep it year-round, but we don't watch much tv, especially during the summer.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

I just signed up for Flo also. I did the yearly subscription. I dont have Cable TV nor any of that Netflicker stuff either, rarely turn my 65" tv on. But for $150 a year it cant be beat, I Was paying upwards of $130 a month for goofy Dish Network till I told'em to shut it off. Alot of racing on there, along with other sports venues. Modifieds are gonna be on Flo starting tomorrow from Eastbay. Ill be watching racing all week :) ..

might try to look over on Dirtondirt.com see if you can get monthly. They were bought out by Flo and i've had DoD for years. Still getting great coverage from flo after the acquisition just get more than late models now. They cover the entire hell tour, tons of speedweeks stuff. If you are a racer/race fan flo is a great value

Back