Florida Allstars National 1/4 point race #2 Callahan Speedway, Callahan, Florida June 4th, 2022

Hoppy

This race is OPEN Tire and is Race #2 of 2 for the UAS National Championship points total. Remember you have to race at least one National 1/4 points race to quailify for the UAS Grand Nationals in Carnesville this year.

This race is OPEN Tire and is Race #2 of 2 for the UAS National Championship points total. Remember you have to race at least one National 1/4 points race to quailify for the UAS Grand Nationals in Carnesville this year.
I wish I could make it, Hoppy. By the way the rule states you have to have raced at least one 1/4 pt race in the last 2 seasons, not necessarily in the current season if I am not wrong. Good luck. Are you trying to come on June 11 for GKK race?

I wish I could make it, Hoppy. By the way the rule states you have to have raced at least one 1/4 pt race in the last 2 seasons, not necessarily in the current season if I am not wrong. Good luck. Are you trying to come on June 11 for GKK race?
Yes..hope to see you next week.

Back