Florida AllStars race #5 Dirt Devils

"Cinco de Mayo" that celebratory day of something that happened in Mexico......is a day many illegal aliens want to make a national holiday in the United States.
Maybe we should also celebrate Lenin's birthday, since we have effectively become his model state.
OR...better yet....make a national celebration of quatro (4) de quatro day. Now THAT's a celebration worthy of a paid day off, especially for our overworked pols. QUATRO de QUATRO day
celebrates the birthday(4th month April....4th day of April) of that great American patriot, cum motorsports figure.......the uno and solomente PAUL J. DOSS!!
Let's hear it for quatro de quatro day.
Let the Brooklyn cheers begin!! ;)

40% chance of wet stuff tomorrow, But the forecast is for later in the day. I'll get a weather check from Sam tomorrow and post it before noon.

Mike N, Batman, Heath D, Ron A. Congats to Mike, flat left front and experimental left rear was no match, lol. Mike was on a rail. Congrats again. Ed, to be the Batman Slayer you first have to beat me, lol. I got a kick out of that, me and Raymond were dying laughing. Lol. I guess I should thank Victor. Lol

Holy Sudam Batman!!!
Congrats to Mike for caging that Bat. lol
This should make for a good write up!!!
Sorry I didn't make it.. looking forward to the next race!!
Fast Eddie.

Back