Foam Pre Filter Oil?

I like Bel-Ray or Uni.
I think doing it properly is more important than the brand
After cleaning allow it to air dry overnight, then coat it pretty good, wring out excess and allow to cure overnight

Thanks! And I think you are probably right about the method of treatment being more important than the brand/type of oil. That is exactly how I used to do it when I raced before so I guess I'm on the right track.

We always used WD-40, this year they came out with, or I discovered a can that has a wide mist spray, now that really gets the job done. -BILL

He said foamies and thats what I answered..
BUT we have a NEW for 2014 Filter Oil in 4oz bottle that will last longer than the 12oz spray cans and at a FRACTION of the cost ($2.00) The bottle has a flip top applicator..Its also RED in color for easy idea

I use PJ1 and always have, it can be found at any motorcycle or atv shop, and those shops also carry several other good brands of filter oil as well. K&N is hard to beat also. You want something that has been around awhile and trusted by many racers, proven to work. I never see dirt inside my carb or engine using the PJ1 though, but i did when i used the Bel Ray stuff.

I use PJ1 and always have, it can be found at any motorcycle or atv shop, and those shops also carry several other good brands of filter oil as well. K&N is hard to beat also. You want something that has been around awhile and trusted by many racers, proven to work. I never see dirt inside my carb or engine using the PJ1 though, but i did when i used the Bel Ray stuff.
Never had a problem with Bel-Ray, neither did a friend of mine who raced Baja

Back