FOAS on the East Coast April 16th, 2016

FOAS

The FOAS will be at Space Coast Full Throttle Speedway in Cocoa, FL on April 16th, 2016. This will be the first event for this all new facility and the second race of the FOAS season. All classes welcome. Gates at Noon and racing by 3pm.

FOAS is a Vega Tire and AKRA engine rules series.

WOW! WOW! Well I can definately say that was one heck of a race. We had some spring fever issues to deal with in the heats but I can honeslty say how proud I am of the outcome and the quality racing that took place in the features. I saw some awesome cross-over moves that I totally expected to see and also simply saw some amazing racing ability from first time asphalt racers. It simply proves that dirt racing and asphalt racing are simply RACING!!! Thank you all for coming out and supporting FOAS and we hope to see you at many more events. Most importantly THANK YOU to the staff and crew and SCFTS. You are all truly amazing and the facility is second to none.

Huge thanks to Parks Finney for his help on the grid and flagging. Also to Chop for the tech support.

Back