Forged 2 stroke & 4 Stroke Motorcycle Pistons from Burris

George, John Noonan the GM at Wossner has a turbo Busa that has ran upwards of 230 with a "street" fairing!! He has the skid marks on his body to prove it!! lol

Mike

This is the cruiser 2008 Hayabusa and when I crank her up she always wants to ride. Whats a guy to do say yes or no. I am always getting guys taking pic's from their Iphones it must be the bike or her. I am guessing HER

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJE!FE3spbY-qBRh)DROy9Q~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqVHJE!FE3spbY-qBRh)DROy9Q~~60_3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 118
This is the cruiser 2008 Hayabusa and when I crank her up she always wants to ride. Whats a guy to do say yes or no. I am always getting guys taking pic's from their Iphones it must be the bike or her. I am guessing HER

George I can't believe you put your daughter on bobs like that you know she doesnt like people seeing here with that hat.

George, John Noonan the GM at Wossner has a turbo Busa that has ran upwards of 230 with a "street" fairing!! He has the skid marks on his body to prove it!! lol

Mike
I remember him from when he worked at JE piston

He said record would have been higher but drag was higher then rear tire grip and he was getting wheel spin!!! Scary

Last edited:
We use Wossner pistons in some of our BBombs and BM130's but we must modify them to make them work ( lathe work and sometimes alter the cylinders ), they are GREAT pistons.
The 64 dollar question is are they going to offer pistons: 55mm thru maybe 57mm, 50.8mm thru maybe 52mm???
I hope I hope they do!!!

Mike Berg

Back