Free Sprint-Enduro Nose to Good Home

yamadog35

I've given away a sprint nose at Mid Ohio the past two years. I'll try for number three this year. These are used noses that I will never use and are just taking up space. If it will help a budget racer get on the track, then I'm happy to give them away.

This one is an oldie but goodie. It is a Stallion from the early 90's made by the late Steve Huffman (God rest his soul). It is 37.5" wide. There is a Lexan (polycarbonate) windshield on it that you could obviously remove or cut down shorter if desired. If someone wants it, let me know and I will bring it to Mid Ohio. I will be in garage 3 down by the tower.

Bruce Peck - Indy

Stallion_Nose_Side_zpsc7a504c5.jpg

Stallion_Nose_Back_zpsaafd0d98.jpg

Bruce_BH_2007_2b_zps6ac13ed1.jpg

Compu- nice meeting you at Mid Ohio even thought I didn't bring the nose. At the time you replied, I was doing final loading and trying to get out of town. I forgot to check back in here to see if anyone had spoken up for it. My apologies. If I make to one of the remaining WKA races, I will post again and bring it for anyone interested.

Never problem yamaha-dog. A pleasure meeting you as well. We plan on VIR and will see you there if you make the trip. Was that you in a tie-dye t-shirt? Very rightous my friend.

Bruce,
Good to meet you, too. I'll check with you before vir to see if you still have the oil.
Thx
James Cartledge

Back