Fremont dirt track

0raceteam

Was so dusty you couldn't see in hot laps hard to believe with all
The rain we got in the last week. We have been deliberately crashed there 2 races in a row with no consequences from track officials either time. Had a big on track fight in the open class last week. We won't be going back there again.

Sounds like an unfortunate two weeks for your race team. Most of us have gone through tough stretches like that. I'm sure Kit would probably talk with you (I'm sure his number is probably posted on a thread here somewhere). Can't make everyone happy and they can't see everything - I have no idea what incident you are referring to and I don't even know which kart is yours. I'm not trying to defend the track or workers and I'm sure your race team was probably not the only ones to leave unhappy - sports tend to do that to us! As far as the fight from a week ago, I don't know what occurred but I've seen a fight at just about every track I've been to over the years - again, sports tend to do that to some - and it doesn't make it right. I was not there for hot laps but the heats and features were run with minimal dust (maybe he watered after hot laps?). From the stands there was no difficulty seeing the action. There was some very good racing. Overall I was impressed with the track. I've read where a lot of work has been put into it and I left thinking it has a lot of possibilities in the future and could draw karters from around the state. It's disappointing that yet another karting team is disgruntled and airs their feelings on this site. At one time or another most of us are feeling like you are. Look in your backyard and around the immediate area - what was once considered the "Big three" tracks in the area are now all closed. So unless you are ready to sell out it would be prudent to contact Kit and talk it out - you might both learn something.

xxott yours is one of the most sensible post I have seen on this site concerning track operation. Don't air your dirty laundry in public and try to be part of the solation rather than more of the problem.
Jim

I give good reviews and bad reviews as i see fit. I posted facts not opinions. Kit and I have talked privately and agreed to disagree basically. They had an extra drivers meeting after our incident. An Apology at minimum from party's involved would have went a long way

Sell your karts and go fishing. But dont blame the water if you dont catch anything. There ya go. Problem solved. Now stop bashing the track and crew. I dont want to drive over 2 hrs to race if this place ever shuts down. Good day. Hi kit. We'll be there soon. Seen vids of the track and it looks great.

If you have never been there how would you know how the track is operated? Judging by your comments you have never raced there. Good day to you

Thank You for the support and Thank You for the comments from the 0raceteam. I am not getting on here or any social media with an unhappy customer, to air dirty laundry, it is unfortunate that it happened, he chose to leave before I dealt with it that evening, we have reconciled the best we could for that day, with steps for improvement in the future. I have 4 pages of FB messages with this team explaining what was done, whom was talked to, what was seen and what wasn't seen, and what will be done for the future. He has chosen not to come back and that is his choice, it is unfortunate as i like him and his son.

Kit Henry
FRP Track Management

Back