FRIDAY NIGHT ROAR at Woodleaf Speedway, Woodleaf, NC
September 13, 2019

GUARANTEED
CLONE 375
Entry Fee $45
1ST $300
2ND $150
3RD $50

Clone 350, Clone 425 A, Clone 425 B, Sr Champ 425 A, Sr Champ 425 B, Predator 390 A, Predator 390 B, Teen Champ, Jr Red Plate, Jr 1, Jr 2, Jr 3
Entry Fee $35
9 KM
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $50

Gates open: 5:30 PM
Practice at: 7:30 PM

Format:
1 Round of Class Group Practice
2nd Round Class Practice / Qualifying

Hope you all will come out and join us in some good, close competition.

For reserved parking, call or text Marty at 336-953-2522. If you do not get an answer, I will return your call or text as soon as possible.

For any questions about any other details on Woodleaf Friday Night Roar, call Tommy at 336-953-2424.

Good morning everyone! The online registration for the Woodleaf Friday Roar is up and running. To get to the online registration just click on the link below. There is 2 groups on the registration page. You Jr drivers will use the first group to register and the Adults or Senior Class drivers will use the second group to register. This is the only way I have to set up registration and it works fine for LRP so it should be fine for Woodleaf Friday Roar! I had a little problem getting it going but worked last night until I finally got it done. Thank everyone for your help in registering online.

Link: https://daytonaofdirt.com/woodleaf-friday-roar

Tommy has been at the track all week working and usually on Raceday, I am right beside him. Not this race day but by the time the gates open, I intend to be there ready and waiting for you all to come in. Gates open at 5:30 with practice starting at 7:30. Come on out and show what you’ve got. See you all in a few hours!

Back