Sold

YamahaGuy

This was a stock new style head that I had milled for squish like a regular blueprinted head but the dome was never enlarged leaving it around 8.5-9cc and producing 225-230psi of compression.

Used correctly this makes for a fun running KT. I used this on my stock practice motor with a good carb and it turned comparable times to my blueprinted race motor.

Requires timing to be retarded, race gas, and colder recessed tip plug to run. Do not bolt this on a race motor with full ignition timing and pump gas...it will detonate and melt a piston...ask me how I know.

$50 plus shipping

head1.jpghead2.jpg

This was a stock new style head that I had milled for squish like a regular blueprinted head but the dome was never enlarged leaving it around 8.5-9cc and producing 225-230psi of compression.

Used correctly this makes for a fun running KT. I used this on my stock practice motor with a good carb and it turned comparable times to my blueprinted race motor.

Requires timing to be retarded, race gas, and colder recessed tip plug to run. Do not bolt this on a race motor with full ignition timing and pump gas...it will detonate and melt a piston...ask me how I know.

$50 plus shipping

View attachment 12644View attachment 12645
I would like to purchase the head how much do you want

Back