Fts

bayne28

Got some FTS Black Bite to try out....any thoughts good/bad on FTS products, I've talked to Randy I think was his name he was real helpful just want some info from the guys that run it also...might try some of there other preps if this works out

Black Bite is good, but if you use it too much it will begin to soft and may even lock you down. Good prep though, I've used it for a few years and have had some pretty good luck with it whenever I use it.

FTS worked good on Saturday night got me a 3rd best ive done so far....but i did learn something needs a little time to dry went out with the tires still wet an they were a lil slick diving into 3-4 on the first lap then they stuck good after that

Every tire prep has a learning curve to be able to use it fullest potential. FTS is a very good prep, get a hold of Randy Waters at Appletree Karting @ (706) 864-3278 or Paul Holt Racing (csteel14golf) @ (423) 744-4077, they can tell you what you want to know about FTS Prep.

FTS worked good on Saturday night got me a 3rd best ive done so far....but i did learn something needs a little time to dry went out with the tires still wet an they were a lil slick diving into 3-4 on the first lap then they stuck good after that

There are times that you can go out on FTS wet. For the most part, let it dry too. You can also layer it....experiment some

Back