Fuel Line ?

personally, i've used both and both have about the same life span before they get hard, so get whatever is cheapest, because you are replacing often... I would like to know where guys get that florescent orange line as it seems to be a different material, might last longer?

Matt

Like nogoats said go with tygon tubing it will last for years it wonk get hard like the std clear or colored tubing since it is designed for fuel use.

personally, i've used both and both have about the same life span before they get hard, so get whatever is cheapest, because you are replacing often... I would like to know where guys get that florescent orange line as it seems to be a different material, might last longer?

Matt

I get my off Ebay, I think his name is poolspa man or something like that .

Thanks for the info guys, follow up question,,,,,why doesnt anyone use regular automotive fuel line ? Remember, I 've been a flathead / methonal karter .

I buy clear fuel line in 10' lengths, clear because I can see fuel in it and also bubbles if there are any air leaks, replace often, like when it gets brittle , discolored or stiff.

Back