Full base reducer

Kart0023

Does anyone know and/or willing to share information on which full base reducer is used for prep? I’m not looking for secrets, recipes, starting my own home-brew business, etc.., just wanting to know if it’s a slow or medium base that’s used.

any urathane reducer as long as its med or fast. Most use Med because its lower content of Toluene.
There are a couple specific brands that most use but that's not for me to say in a public forum. The best thing to do is ensure you add plenty of whatever oil you decide to use with it. 8-14 ounces is common per gallon. Also any oily chemical that helps with bite will need to be added, this ratio for you will be trial and error. once you have a solid mixture, stick with that to keep your program as consistant as possible.

We sell everything to make your inside, from 4 different types of reducers, to 2 different grades of Toluene.

Thank you Fast Forward. Again, I’m not looking for free recipes, secrets, or trying to make my own home brew. I believe in supporting the people who have spent years perfecting their craft and donate their time and knowledge to dummies like me.

any urathane reducer as long as its med or fast. Most use Med because its lower content of Toluene.
There are a couple specific brands that most use but that's not for me to say in a public forum. The best thing to do is ensure you add plenty of whatever oil you decide to use with it. 8-14 ounces is common per gallon. Also any oily chemical that helps with bite will need to be added, this ratio for you will be trial and error. once you have a solid mixture, stick with that to keep your program as consistant as possible.

We sell everything to make your inside, from 4 different types of reducers, to 2 different grades of Toluene.
I was going to guess slow . Dang wrong again .
Is goat pee oily ?

Back