G2 on els

jllee05

Anyone running a G2 on els, can maybe lend some knowledge. Im sure its the tires themselves inm struggling with, but just wondering if anyone had any info they could share?
cant seem ot get any grip past turn in.

tia
jonathan lee

I don't know much about this stuff you understand, but I have this corner weight spreadsheet and I put your numbers in it and I see your LR is carrying a lot more weight than the RR. Compared to many I've seen, your LF is quite a bit heavier than your RR.

I didn't see where you said what was actually happening, is it pushing, is it loose or in a complete drift?

If I ask this too much it's because I think it's important. What is the turn radius, is there banking, and what is your stagger on the rear?

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

Jllee05, get with Kaz Motorsports on your issue. He is a Falcon dealer and is bad fast on his G2 on el's

If Kaz Motorsports dosnt respond here ill pm them. thanks blh0728

to AL:
kart is great at turn in, seems to respond well, feels stable. as soon as im past turn in, it starts to drift, and back end tries(and often did) snap around.
im not sure on the banking or radius, I can tell you the rear stagger was 1.25 inch

Back