G200 Bore


Premium User
i've not been over 60. id recommend a new block, or even a clone block and move your stuff over. the other option is to have a shop re-sleeve it. for the cost i'd just get a clone block... My.02


Dawg 89
You using a briggs flathead piston ?
Roadkill or Carlson are two who may know .
.100 likely will require a sleeve .