Gambler blue

Is Andy Murray’s blue like a medium prep in between the orange and purple? I’ve used lamberts blue is it close to that.

Straight from Andy's site. I haven't used his blue in a long time personally. I would say Lamberts might be a touch stronger.

Gambler blue
The blue pre race prep was designed for when the tires cannot get enough bite with applying the orange outside prep and the purple wet track prep is to aggressive. If you are not getting the desired results you want with the orange outside prep apply 2 to 3 coatings of this prep to provide quick bite results. This prep also works well when used in conjunction with the orange by applying the orange prior to race time and then applying the blue to tires just before going to race. I am available by phone or email to offer assistance in helping you customize your tire plan and answer any questions you may have.

Straight from Andy's site. I haven't used his blue in a long time personally. I would say Lamberts might be a touch stronger.

Gambler blue
The blue pre race prep was designed for when the tires cannot get enough bite with applying the orange outside prep and the purple wet track prep is to aggressive. If you are not getting the desired results you want with the orange outside prep apply 2 to 3 coatings of this prep to provide quick bite results. This prep also works well when used in conjunction with the orange by applying the orange prior to race time and then applying the blue to tires just before going to race. I am available by phone or email to offer assistance in helping you customize your tire plan and answer any questions you may have.
Thanks

Back