CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $65
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
PRELUDE CLONE *** CLONE 375 *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ ***LIMITED MODIFIED *** SR CLONE (35+) (under probation) ***JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** JR CHAMP $$ *** TEEN CHAMP

Entry Fee $45
OPEN TIRES
1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $100
4th $50
18 KM
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 1:00
Practice- 4:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Our online registration is open for our 5th NCDS SPONSORED BY GAMBLER PRODUCTS at www.daytonaofdirt.com. Anyone who intends to come race this event, please let Marty know but I can also tell if you will register online. You can text her or message her on Facebook. Remember if you have bought parking for the season at Liberty Raceway, that will stand good for the NCDS at Woodleaf Raceway. My phone number is 336-953-2522. Hope everyone is planning to come race the Gambler Products NCDS #5 at Woodleaf Raceway!

This come weekend is the Gambler Products NCDS #5 to be held at Woodleaf Raceway. Online registration is open and you I can find that on the website www.daytonaofdirt.com. It doesn’t cost anything to register. Now if you bought parking at Liberty for the season and intend to come to Woodleaf Raceway to race the Gambler Products NCDS, you will need to call, text, or message me so I can arrange the parking. Parking at Woodleaf has to be a little more planned. If you don’t contact me and you don’t get an assigned parking spot, you can’t blame me. I assign parking as I go down the list. My number is 336-953-2522 so be sure to text, call, or message me. I’ll be glad to do what I can for parking. And since registration is open, be sure to go online and register for your classes. Thanks and safe travels. I’ll be reminding you throughout the week about the Gambler Products NCDS this weekend. Hope you are planning to attend!

Don't forget to register for the Gambler Products NCDS #5 at Woodleaf Raceway this weekend. You can register on the website www.daytonaofdirt.com and if you need parking, you can message me or text me at 336-953-2522. Hope you all are planning to come out Saturday to enjoy yourself in a wonder day of racing. Some of the best will be there!

Good morning! This is Wednesday and I figure by now you know exactly what you’re planning to do on Saturday. You’ve all gotten your equipment cleaned and ready for your next big event. You’re getting ready to pack your trailer for your Saturday’s show. We’re hoping you’re picking the Gambler Products NCDS #5 to strut your stuff at. This race will be held at Woodleaf Raceway. It’s a good little track and we think you’ll enjoy yourself. Just give it a try! Registration is still open and you can register at www.daytonaofdirt.com. If you need parking, call or text me at 336-953-2522. Gates open Saturday at 1:00 with Practice beginning at 4:00. We hope to see you Saturday and good luck to everyone.

Well, he’s at it again. Tommy is at Woodleaf Raceway to try to perform his magic again. He is trying to make this track a smooth surface track that you’re use to Tommy fixing. If I know him as well as I think, he won’t stop until he reaches perfection. I hope you’re as committed to your racing equipment as he is to working the track. If you are, you’ll be in good shape this weekend for a trip to VICTORY! Being victorious takes commitment and pride. I guess you could say fixing the track is Tommy’s race just like when you take the green to reach that checkered flag 1st. We hope you’re planning to come out and race this 5th race of the North Carolina Dirt Series sponsored by Gambler Products. It’s going to be a good one. The entries are coming in so don’t forget to use our online registration at www.daytonaofdirt.com. If you haven’t done so yet. You still have the rest of today and tomorrow to register. I haven’t set a cutoff time for tomorrow yet but please don’t dawdle. I will post the cutoff time tomorrow. Thank you all and God Bless!

With gates opening later tomorrow and I always seem to have late entries (that’s not a complaint), I feel like I can close registration at 6:00 this evening and everything should work for me. That will give the ones that has made a last minute decision to come a chance to register. Remember, this is the Gambler Products NCDS #5 and it will be ran at Woodleaf Raceway. For some of you who needs the address for your GPS, it is 3345 Potneck Rd, Woodleaf, NC 27054. If you would like to use our online registration, you can find the form for the NCDS at www.daytonaofdirt.com. We are excited about the NCDS at Woodleaf and hope you feel the same. We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Back