Gas Prices.....

You can go for a ride in the fresh air or drive to a park for a walk. That is so long as you realize if you have to use a public bathroom you won't be able to find one.

Now that so many are staying home there a ton of great outdoor things to do.

You might have to pack a little to support you on your trip but as long as you don't have to use a bathroom gas and food carry out are readily available. And hotel room rates are the low. Go to the beach so long as you stay away from others and wear a respirator when there's need for contact. You may be healthy and well able to handle the virus but you still should IMHO to do what you can to prevent your transmitting it to others.

If your in a warmer area of the country it's a perfect time to go boating and fishing.

True Paul.....there are things to do and places to go.....just a little different than normal. I'm in Ohio...so our restaurants and bars are all carry-out only. No sit-down anymore for a while. When all else fails my and I have TV. LOL

Traffic was way down today . Even in jackson and Memphis , once out of the city way way down .
Funny though some pepole do not seem to feel theres a need to use caution . guy from rv park came over today after watching me pack for two days and wanted to talk up close . Never said one word to me all week till today.

$1.19 in NW Indiana. With their $1/gal. discount at Kroger, that gets them down to $.19/gal. Thanks to all the toilet paper hording! LOL

Seriously, considering filling up a couple of drums here while it is low.
Diesel is down too. It doesn't take long to burn through a couple hundred gallons in the rig - just forking over that much dough for fuel all at once is hard to take!
Racing season is coming soon enough. We'll be back on our feet and needing fuel to burn with roads to drive.
Keep on rockin' in the free world. :)

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Home heating oil around here in NY down to $2.00 gallon, filled up a second tank last week, then it dropped to $1.89, gas is still $2.59

Back