Gateway Motorsports Park

rainman

Anyone racing next WKA race at Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois? Any clue on gear ratio for a Yamaha Pipe laydown class? Thanks:

Are you driving through my area on your way? If so you can stay at my house on your way. I think Chuck is coming with me to help if I finally decide to go. If so I would be leaving Thursday late afternoon, like 4;00 pm.

Are you driving through my area on your way? If so you can stay at my house on your way. I think Chuck is coming with me to help if I finally decide to go. If so I would be leaving Thursday late afternoon, like 4;00 pm.
We will go up 75 and cut over at Atlanta. Probably going to leave Wednesday evening.

Unfortunately I have decided the ride wasn't worth it given my class usually has low number of entries and I won't be able to make it to Charlotte either because I'll be in Europe as usual for 2 months this summer Thanks for the info anyway.

We've found for the CIK 206 classes with a 21T driver, if you have a 57 thru 60..you're good anywhere. We've never run there, but if we did we'd through a 58 or 59 on it.
Have fun,
Clark Gaynor Sr.

21/56 is what Lindsay will have on hers!! Just keep adding or taking off until you just hit the rev limiter going into the infield.

RFH Racing is staying home. Change of plans has us running Mid-Ohio and Charlotte back to back. Good luck to everyone and safe travels.

I believe that I can speak for all 3 organizations (CES, KART, WKA) by saying that for those who came and supported Gateway, THANK YOU!!! Saturday & Sunday didn't turn out for any of us but at least we had a great Friday practice. It looked to be a great weekend with the turnout that was there.
We never changed gearing on Lindsay's LO206 and she was fast. Turned low 1:30.

Someone close to Gateway let me know that they plan to repave turn 1 this year!!

Back