Gear driven tire surfacer

Bandmn

Can anyone post pictures of a gear driven tire surfacer as in the kkp table top style please i want to build one and curious about the internals.

Why in the world would you need gear drive for this application when the standard belt drive setup has worked forever?

Just curious to your thinking... is it just a gimmick that someone "thinks" they need or truly an advantage?

Can anyone post pictures of a gear driven tire surfacer as in the kkp table top style please i want to build one and curious about the internals.
Just going through this in my head. I hope somebody can produce a design for you. This design will have to include part numbers and sources, otherwise it's going to be quite a job just getting the parts. Once you have the parts and dimensions the designing is easy. I can do it on my CAD/CAM systems. Cheap.

Why in the world would you need gear drive for this application when the standard belt drive setup has worked forever?

Just curious to your thinking... is it just a gimmick that someone "thinks" they need or truly an advantage?
Because i am wanting this compact design vs the stand style

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-13-18-41-59.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-13-18-41-59.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 43
Back