Gear help Foothills Raceway

Hopefully someone with experience results , that's raced there chimes in , scratch that Hopefully someone with PROVEN results that runs up front chimes in .
But in case no one does , and you have no clue , based on all the info I just read in doing a search 13 /49 , 12 / 45 , for us normal guys at 900 LF probably little big for the 12 driver ,
I'd start with the 13 , that should get ya pretty close , disclosure I've never been there no first hand experience, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn express a few times 🤔

Hopefully someone with experience results , that's raced there chimes in , scratch that Hopefully someone with PROVEN results that runs up front chimes in .
But in case no one does , and you have no clue , based on all the info I just read in doing a search 13 /49 , 12 / 45 , for us normal guys at 900 LF probably little big for the 12 driver ,
I'd start with the 13 , that should get ya pretty close , disclosure I've never been there no first hand experience, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn express a few times 🤔
Thanks

Back