Gear size help!!

I don't know much about karting since this will be my first time ever even being in one. Which is why I was thinking the Rush Series would be nice since they are sealed motors and everyone is on the same tire with no prep allowed.
You fell for a sales pitch, Suppose you really enjoy it and want to travel to other tracks and race when series is not racing, you'll have NO class.

You fell for a sales pitch, Suppose you really enjoy it and want to travel to other tracks and race when series is not racing, you'll have NO class.
Well I haven't invested any money into anything yet. I have a non hemi predator that came with the kart which I knows limits me to certain tracks.

Well I haven't invested any money into anything yet. I have a non hemi predator that came with the kart which I knows limits me to certain tracks.
It's your quarter but they would never suck me in, get your predator ready per rule start with it then if your hooked think about getting a clone, ask on a new thread here about tires for tracks near you that you wish to try.

that’s gonna be a costly learning curve right there... come race a local track. You don’t need a hemi to be competitive and you don’t need 10 new sets of prepped and cut tires either. Put that baby together and come on up to Slippery Rock.

that’s gonna be a costly learning curve right there... come race a local track. You don’t need a hemi to be competitive and you don’t need 10 new sets of prepped and cut tires either. Put that baby together and come on up to Slippery Rock.
Are you racing the predator class this year. I know we talked last year and you were thinking about it.

Im not in that area but for the cost to run the limited rush deal .
You could easily get another engine and switch it out for each track .
Lots of hype with no proven results with Rush .

Back