Gearing for Grattan?

Hoppy

Could someone point me in the right direction on gearing for Grattan? Thinking about making the pull if our UAS race is postponed.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Did you go to Mid Ohio??? 5.0-5.2 ratio. Hilly course lower clutch stall, and piped for bottom end...long pipe. If you are coming let me know and I will come up and help you out as I am only 35 minutes away.

Did you go to Mid Ohio??? 5.0-5.2 ratio. Hilly course lower clutch stall, and piped for bottom end...long pipe. If you are coming let me know and I will come up and help you out as I am only 35 minutes away.
No on Mid-Ohio....weather forecast for that Saturday and Sunday was to unpredictable to make the pull from Tampa. Looks like if I come to Grattan I am going to be solo. I would definately appreciate your help. Probably going to go the old fashion way. Go Kart in the bed of a pick-up truck. Couple of extra motors and clutch. Looking like rain here in Florida this weekend so I'm making a backup plan to run the RR kart at Grattan. Been on my bucket list of tracks I've wanted to run.

Last edited:
Looks like we will be running the UAS kart this weekend in Jasper. Weather looks like it is going to cooperate. I'll have to catch Grattan next year.

Back