Gearing for Topeka

Hoppy

Well we are going to try it again...Rooms are reserved.....can anyone help us with gearing for Topeka...Yamaha Sprint.

Thank you!

nobozos

Yo Hop, I don't have a clue so try a 4.5 that way somebody will probably call me on that ratio and you will get you're answer good luck bud Chuck.

rainman

Premium User
Good luck Hoppy. Testing my new KZ shifter powered with a Modena engine to orrow. And they expect... rain. Interesting. Not a good thing for testing a shifter. Anyway new toy for my summer breaks in Europe and one more reson for you to visit.

rainman

Premium User
Sweet......wish I was there. How long are you going to be there.
Flying back on August 7. I had to learn how to drive that shifter kart under the worst possible conditions but I didn't make huge mistakes. Only spinned once. Engine is fast. Around 50 hp, not bad for a 125,

1ST: NO RAIN in forecast!!!!!
2nd: On the Yamaha sprint, start with a 5.0. Depending on how quick you can get through the north end, you maybe able to drop 2 teeth

As the RD, THANKS to ALL who attended this event!!! With the turnout, great racing, NO complaints (at least that I or crew heard), Lindsay and her help with the cornhole tournament, all I can say is that if YOU missed it, YOU missed a awesome event!!!