Gearing for Topeka

Hoppy

Well we are going to try it again...Rooms are reserved.....can anyone help us with gearing for Topeka...Yamaha Sprint.

Thank you!

Yo Hop, I don't have a clue so try a 4.5 that way somebody will probably call me on that ratio and you will get you're answer good luck bud Chuck.

Good luck Hoppy. Testing my new KZ shifter powered with a Modena engine to orrow. And they expect... rain. Interesting. Not a good thing for testing a shifter. Anyway new toy for my summer breaks in Europe and one more reson for you to visit.

Sweet......wish I was there. How long are you going to be there.
Flying back on August 7. I had to learn how to drive that shifter kart under the worst possible conditions but I didn't make huge mistakes. Only spinned once. Engine is fast. Around 50 hp, not bad for a 125,

1ST: NO RAIN in forecast!!!!!
2nd: On the Yamaha sprint, start with a 5.0. Depending on how quick you can get through the north end, you maybe able to drop 2 teeth

As the RD, THANKS to ALL who attended this event!!! With the turnout, great racing, NO complaints (at least that I or crew heard), Lindsay and her help with the cornhole tournament, all I can say is that if YOU missed it, YOU missed a awesome event!!!

Back