Gearing,

Most tracks are different shape and sizes from bullring to fast moment never lifting, how do most determine where to start at on gearing if it's tracks you haven't been to before

Simplest thing to do is ask someone in your class or similar. If you find a Jr kid ask them just drop a tooth on the driver. That usually gets ya close

Would it be easier to add a tooth or 2 to the rear. I know on my kart I have to remove the seat, which has 50# on it.

Would it be easier to add a tooth or 2 to the rear. I know on my kart I have to remove the seat, which has 50# on it.
Sounds like in your case with what your doing it would be easier, but from Jr to Sr 2 teeth won't cut it plus it's better to be on that smaller front driver, But why would you remove your seat to get at the clutch VS just remove butterflies from bottom of engine mount and lay the motor on it's side ?

Sounds like in your case with what your doing it would be easier, but from Jr to Sr 2 teeth won't cut it plus it's better to be on that smaller front driver, But why would you remove your seat to get at the clutch VS just remove butterflies from bottom of engine mount and lay the motor on it's side ?
I was today years old when I learned this.

Honestly, I had never had this thought in terms of changing out clutches.

Would it be easier to add a tooth or 2 to the rear. I know on my kart I have to remove the seat, which has 50# on it .
I was today years old when I learned this.

Honestly, I had never had this thought in terms of changing out clutches.
(remove butterflies from bottom of engine mount and lay the motor on it's side ? )
Y'all need to get out more :giggle:;):ROFLMAO:.
The butterfly's are loose already .

Back