Gearing

Vegaman

It was just a thought of mine When choosing correct gearing would u want the biggest driver and rear gear u can run an tet ur desired rpm or do u want the smallest driver an smallest rear gear without getting gear bound.

It was just a thought of mine When choosing correct gearing would u want the biggest driver and rear gear u can run an tet ur desired rpm or do u want the smallest driver an smallest rear gear without getting gear bound.

Really Depends on Track Configuration and Track Condition, Describe Size and some details, If Momentum NO lift Fast track for sure as Big as ya can go with keeping rear reasonable 68 or so.

We've used all different sizes front an back an same results run good with a 14-62 an a 16-67 on a small wet track I was just wondering what some guys r doing. U do lift at this track

We've used all different sizes front an back an same results run good with a 14-62 an a 16-67 on a small wet track I was just wondering what some guys r doing. U do lift at this track

How small 1/8 th mile small ? That's 660 lf What Motor Clone ? Flathead ? Animal ?

going to a 16/67 is not the same ratio as a 14/62. Just wondering.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

Back