Getting a jump on next year.

Fandh97

We have been running clones with my daughter the last 3 years and she has lost interest. So next year ill be starting again with my younger son.

So looking at kart count mostly, should a first year rookie go, clone or predator?

Local tracks are goodhope naugle and slippery rock.

racing promotor

We have been running clones with my daughter the last 3 years and she has lost interest. So next year ill be starting again with my younger son.

So looking at kart count mostly, should a first year rookie go, clone or predator?

Local tracks are goodhope naugle and slippery rock.
That would depend on the age of the first year rookie. How old is he ?

Fandh97

The main thing I'm worried about is kart count and competition. I wanna make sure I'm in the popular class.

Running clones now it sure looks like predators are the way to go. But I don't know if thats a case of the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.

racing promotor

Your looking at it wrong UNTIL he get's out there you have NO idea how he'll respond, less karts would be good until you find that out less chance of a scare that holds him back more or he just gives up, once you know and he's doing good and is confident a predator motor is $100 just say "n"