Getting my feet wet

Wlofton

Well I found me my first soon to be kart . Looking at a 2006 Trick Riddler. I live in Winnfield ,La. and there's a few tracks a hr away.
Ten Mile Speedway, BJ's Gokart Speedway, and LilDega Speedway will be the tracks I'll be running at.
There is alot to learn wish me luck.

Good luck. You will learn a lot at the track from your fellow competitors and from the members of Bobs4cycle. Keep us informed.

Good luck. You will learn as was already spoken above.

At this point the learning will move you ahead but your GOAL should be three things; seat time, seat time and seat time.

Don't ever give up >seat time< because of lack of preparation or not being ready. You'll learn just as much running something with a defect in it, as you will running something which is perfect.

Good luck. You will learn as was already spoken above.

At this point the learning will move you ahead but your GOAL should be three things; seat time, seat time and seat time.

Don't ever give up >seat time< because of lack of preparation or not being ready. You'll learn just as much running something with a defect in it, as you will running something which is perfect.

Thanks for the good info.

Get in touch with a good tire guy there are several people on Bobs that are very knowledgeable and can truly help you get a good knowledge of how and what to do with tires and the tracks that you plan on running here is just a few names that are great guys to deal with here on Bobs (Earl mewhorter, southern comfort preps) (Brian Carlson) (Kevin Bishop) and several more, good luck and I hope you have a safe and fun race season

We've run at BJ's, Ten Mile and Parkerhill. Maybe we'll meet up some time this summer. There's lots of good guys out there willing to help. Me included. I live up in Haughton,LA.

We've run at BJ's, Ten Mile and Parkerhill. Maybe we'll meet up some time this summer. There's lots of good guys out there willing to help. Me included. I live up in Haughton,LA.

That sounds great. I bought 14N blue kart. I was wondering if there was Louisiana guys on here! Going to BJ's Friday night.

Back