getting tires to fire longer

I think he knows that, his question was can he do anything to help them hang on longer before going away.
Sorry, when he said "fire longer" I totally miss understood him, according to your response. I guess I'm just not making myself clear enough! Was my explanation (of tires firing) wrong?

I was trying to see how i can get the tires to fire later in the feature but have similar bite on the start
And I was trying to explain that they probably were up to temp and later got too hot and lost their bite. That does happen. They're certainly not going To get colder as the race goes on. Did you check the air pressure after the race. Heat can raise it tire pressure, Especially if you have some kind of liquid in the tire. Water, or maybe excess tire treatment fluid.

And I was trying to explain that they probably were up to temp and later got too hot and lost their bite. That does happen. They're certainly not going To get colder as the race goes on. Did you check the air pressure after the race. Heat can raise it tire pressure, Especially if you have some kind of liquid in the tire. Water, or maybe excess tire treatment fluid.
Al he put the Internal in the tire months ago there would be no excess fluid as it soaks into the tire.

Back