Go kart need parts and help

BraydenBeck

Hello, my name is Brayden, I’m 14 years old, I’m new to go kart stuff and I need help finding parts. I’m a little overwhelmed with locating thing and finding things. These are some of the major things I need.
I need a bearing for my front tires,
I need a bushing for my torque converter,
I need a bolt for the motor that the torque converter hooks up to,
I need a steering alignment nut,
I need top front left a-arm bolt.

I don’t know where to find these parts. And if anyone has any other “tips” that I could use that would be great!! Thanks!!

Attachments

• 1EEFC7FA-2941-453A-8616-65C0465B7366.jpeg
    1EEFC7FA-2941-453A-8616-65C0465B7366.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 17959B64-F54B-4089-9E29-9C827F58681F.jpeg
    17959B64-F54B-4089-9E29-9C827F58681F.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 29
  • 5CFEF209-5D8C-49B6-B978-AFE57B807625.jpeg
    5CFEF209-5D8C-49B6-B978-AFE57B807625.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I'm very new to the Forum and I'm going out on a limb here...
the style of kart you have I believe is what people may refer to as a yard kart.
Probably something not meant for official racing but for blasting around the yard and having fun. Well I mean they're all to have fun...
The place to look for information oddly enough maybe a forum called old mini bikes. Com. they have a section on there for go karts and they're more the style that you have.. I know I had to buy a clutch for my mini bike and it was like $22 on Amazon and came the next day...
You want to look at how many teeth are on it and what size of chain. Likely 35..
again if at the very least I could be all wrong and someone could correct me. And even that way you'd get some information. Good luck...

The nuts and bolts you could pick up at the local hardware store... It may be easier to get a new torque converter than to find the bushing... And as far as the bearings measure the od of a current bearing as well as the shaft... I would suggest finding sealed high speed bearings not the cheap ones from harbor freight...

I'm very new to the Forum and I'm going out on a limb here...
the style of kart you have I believe is what people may refer to as a yard kart.
Probably something not meant for official racing but for blasting around the yard and having fun. Well I mean they're all to have fun...
The place to look for information oddly enough maybe a forum called old mini bikes. Com. they have a section on there for go karts and they're more the style that you have.. I know I had to buy a clutch for my mini bike and it was like $22 on Amazon and came the next day...
You want to look at how many teeth are on it and what size of chain. Likely 35..
again if at the very least I could be all wrong and someone could correct me. And even that way you'd get some information. Good luck...
Awesome thanks so much!

The nuts and bolts you could pick up at the local hardware store... It may be easier to get a new torque converter than to find the bushing... And as far as the bearings measure the od of a current bearing as well as the shaft... I would suggest finding sealed high speed bearings not the cheap ones from harbor freight...
Ya I was thinking about just getting a new torque converter, thanks!

Back