Goat question

sh_jc

Looking to get a set of vegas that are a year old but were treated with goat. Tires were never ran. Just treated and then have been in the basement. Would these still be good? Could I use other preps if treated with goat prior and if they've been sitting for a year and never were on the track?

Any input is appreciated.

Looking to get a set of vegas that are a year old but were treated with goat. Tires were never ran. Just treated and then have been in the basement. Would these still be good? Could I use other preps if treated with goat prior and if they've been sitting for a year and never were on the track?

Our Track Tac BTGP Red will help restore those tires and you shouldnt have a problem getting the performance out of them.

They may not work as well as a fresh tire that's been properly worked, but you can still make them go.
A good internal, like our Pink Panther, that will put oil back in your tires would be very helpful in this situation. Goat is very harsh and pulls oil to the surface of a tire -- that's why (especially with Vegas) a conditioning oil internally will really help them on low/no bite track surfaces where harsh preps are typically used.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com