Godspeed speedway TN

Black Sand, Welch Red, or the Preps Sold by the guy at the track are popular. If you need any more help, send me a PM on here. I'm going this week helping my friend be glad to help you too.

Roll Speed Red, Welch red, Maupin Red, and about any other red Burris prep will work. But, there is keys to using each.

I suggest you get with Jerry Welch or call Patrick Gilliam with Roll Speed dynamics. Keith Maupin is moving to the Knoxville area from Murfreesboro. I'm not 100% sure when or if he'll be offering tire services there or not. But, if he is he'd be one of the go to in my book. If you get with either of them they will be able to get you on a program for that track and all can offer track side service at times. If you'd like contact info, let me know.

Eastern TN & KY are about the only places left where guys are still running old school red preps. We still sell a fair amount of our Pink Panther to racers in that part of the country. Personally, I think there are better current preps on the market, (our Black Bite 2.0 followed by Monster Bite as a PRW,) but to each their own. You can't argue with success. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Eastern TN & KY are about the only places left where guys are still running old school red preps. We still sell a fair amount of our Pink Panther to racers in that part of the country. Personally, I think there are better current preps on the market, (our Black Bite 2.0 followed by Monster Bite as a PRW,) but to each their own. You can't argue with success. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.youtube.com
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
What is the advantage of your black bite over Black Sand?

What is the advantage of your black bite over Black Sand?
I like black bite over black sand b/c I can apply it at the track and build the bite I'm wanting that day. I can put on multiple layers of BB2.0 and the tire can absorb it. I've not had much luck doing that with black sand. I've had to wipe it days in advance or else the tire felt gummy.

I don't like to mix prep brands in tires. If I'm using BB2.0 at Godspeed you can count on me wiping Monster at the grid.

I like black bite over black sand b/c I can apply it at the track and build the bite I'm wanting that day. I can put on multiple layers of BB2.0 and the tire can absorb it. I've not had much luck doing that with black sand. I've had to wipe it days in advance or else the tire felt gummy.

I don't like to mix prep brands in tires. If I'm using BB2.0 at Godspeed you can count on me wiping Monster at the grid.
Ok, I'm at sort of a prep crossroads. I'm considering committing to Trac Tac, just because I like the idea of the consistent availability and what appears to be a very scientific approach to creating the preps. I don't know anything about Carlson's, so that's not directed at his line in any way. I just get sort of sketched out by a lot of smaller name preps, and what I've heard is in them.

Ok, I'm at sort of a prep crossroads. I'm considering committing to Trac Tac, just because I like the idea of the consistent availability and what appears to be a very scientific approach to creating the preps. I don't know anything about Carlson's, so that's not directed at his line in any way. I just get sort of sketched out by a lot of smaller name preps, and what I've heard is in them.
I use both Track Tac and Carlson's prep along with several others lines. The common advice, which I generally agree with, is to stick with what you know and what you can get. Jerry Welch offers a variety of brands and can steer you in the right direction. FBR is local to the area and offers support at the track. I usually try to be different from the crowd and explore other options. Some of it stems from fear of not being given the full advice. Using someone from outside of the area may have some advantages.

I use both Track Tac and Carlson's prep along with several others lines. The common advice, which I generally agree with, is to stick with what you know and what you can get. Jerry Welch offers a variety of brands and can steer you in the right direction. FBR is local to the area and offers support at the track. I usually try to be different from the crowd and explore other options. Some of it stems from fear of not being given the full advice. Using someone from outside of the area may have some advantages.
Do you get your Carlson shipped?

We ship nationwide.
Support is available by phone, email, Facebook messenger, or PM here on Bob's.

Tire prepping can be complicated, but it doesn't have to be.
2 outside preps (Black Bite 2.0 & Monster Bite) are about all you'll ever need for Godspeed, Ashway, etc.
One thing for sure, we have LOTS of happy prep customers.

There are a lot of good tire preps out there.
Pick one and stick with it (pun intended) is my advice.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.youtube.com
Linden, IN
765-339-4407