Goldie locks clutches

Denny

I’m just looking for some feedback on Goldie Locks clutches, primarily 2 disc for stock clone and Predator. Weight class is 390.

This is not Feedback but I will explain its status in the market place..

The clutch is a Sound Built Clutch made right here in the USA..
It will last as long as any other with Proper Maintence
Its not a Fancy Looking Clutch nor does it break the piggy bank..
The clutches are now properly set up before they leave the shop, they still require break in time for best results.. This info and more comes with every clutch..

Theres alot of GOOD clutches out here today.. As long as they are working and maintained properly...

JD

Jerry would a single disc be feasible for a blue plate engine or unrestricted clone at 330 lb weight? Needing another clutch just not sure if single or double would be the way for this one. Both our others are 2 disc.

This is not Feedback but I will explain its status in the market place..

The clutch is a Sound Built Clutch made right here in the USA..
It will last as long as any other with Proper Maintence
Its not a Fancy Looking Clutch nor does it break the piggy bank..
The clutches are now properly set up before they leave the shop, they still require break in time for best results.. This info and more comes with every clutch..

Theres alot of GOOD clutches out here today.. As long as they are working and maintained properly...

JD
any idea of when these will be available to purchase

Out of Stock and "Discontinued" are two different things......Call Jerry and place an order and they will get you one coming as soon as they are available again. Should be available in next week or so.

Back