Good company for go kart body ?

Color choice is up to you.
Shipping is so high on a kart body, you need to find them local.
Bodies will run 125.00-175.00 before lettering

Kyle. the place to get it is at the OVKA swapmeet this coming Saturday in Wilmington,Ohio. I always pick up my big items there every year. There is alot of new parts dealers there.

Shipping will run near 100.00 for bodies, you probably have a local parts dealer you can walk in and buy, it's always a good thing to make friends with your local parts guy, the info he can provide is worth more than any money you'll spend.
At the OVKA they have good deals on stuff, so that will probably save you money as well

Kyle. the place to get it is at the OVKA swapmeet this coming Saturday in Wilmington,Ohio. I always pick up my big items there every year. There is alot of new parts dealers there.

BEST place to pick up big items to avoid shipping.
Halberts will be there with nice fiberglass bodies.

If there's anything we can bring, we take orders leading up to the show and offer free delivery to the show.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Depending on where it is shipping to: Shipping generally runs $40-$45 for a single body up to three packaged in the same box.
Pricing goes up considerably when you cross the Rockies or north and east through New York state.

Depending on where it is shipping to: Shipping generally runs $40-$45 for a single body up to three packaged in the same box.
Pricing goes up considerably when you cross the Rockies or north and east through New York state.

Yeah not near what we paid from Florida to Va.

Yeah not near what we paid from Florida to Va.

Wish I could have helped you, Jamie.
I "assume" you got Lightning Light bodies then. Sorry, we are not a dealer for them -- good looking pieces though.

Have you considered Bryan Halbert's bodies -- they're not all that far from you. They had a ton of them at the Sevierville show.
Very good quality and always updating their styles and colors.

What kinda of bodies you sell and cost ?

We offer Halbert and Rapid Body Works.
Both are very good quality and available in many styles, colors, options.
I can't stock them all, but try to keep a few on hand for guys when they need them in a pinch.

Picking up a body from Bryan Halbert at the OVKA show would be the cheapest way to go.
Tell him I sent you. :)

As mentioned above Halberts kart supply are good folks to deal with. They are my local guys. PM if you're interested in contact info for them.

Back