Good Set-up numbers for Phase X

I would think as much as you share information with people on this site that anyone that has experience with this chassis would help you out. I set up a friends Phase X for him, but he runs the 425 class. I set him up almost exactly to what ultra max suggested and he has ran good with it, but I can't remember the numbers off of the top of my head. Their suggested starting set up did work well, and I do remember that the left side was really high. I can look and see if I wrote them down if you want me to.

I'm ok with the Excentrik but how does the Phaze X compare and If different some numbers Please.

Thanks
Ken, call Shaun at Ultramax. My landlord here in SC is on a Phaze, and i helped him scale it to numbers from Shaun and it handles decent. Im just not as familiar with that kart as others ive worked on.

Thanks Guy's
My biggest concern is there any major difference in starting numbers vs the Excentric, sounds like there not I had to go out of the box for here in Pa for the Excentrics to get em good.

Thanks Again

Ran w success at GVAT and Selensgrove.

Cross 59-63
Left 54-55
Nose 45.5-47
1 3/8 front
1 1/8 rear
0 to +.25 lf
-2.25 to -2.75 rf
Stock castor
LR pills out
Rr pills in
Rf pulled back
Lf out a 1/4 spacer
Rf out an 1/8 spacer
Lr out 3/4
Rr out 3/16

Ran w success at GVAT and Selensgrove.

Cross 59-63
Left 54-55
Nose 45.5-47
1 3/8 front
1 1/8 rear
0 to +.25 lf
-2.25 to -2.75 rf
Stock castor
LR pills out
Rr pills in
Rf pulled back
Lf out a 1/4 spacer
Rf out an 1/8 spacer
Lr out 3/4
Rr out 3/16

That looks like a set up for a kids class, adults need more left than that.

I like to keep higher left and use adjustments like camber on both sides, caster and cross along with tires to control how much sliding is happening. 56 absolute minimum only for a sloppy track.

Shouldnt matter Ken, higher left ( the correct left ) and the PROPER tires will result in faster speeds.

Went through this with the Excentrik Burris 11's started out with everyone saying same thing put more bite in softer tires, harder tires, with the higher left would not go, messed with it for like 6 weeks NO SPEED.
Pulled the Left and fastest chassis we ever had.

Back