good super heavy chassis

Clone228

will be running super heavy this coming year looking to see what everyones input is on a good chassis for someone who has to weight 200lbs (body weight)
what are chassis that benefit bigger fellers who don't race medium or lite classes thank y'all for your input!

Although these are older chassis I had previously. Millennium tempest v2, shadow envii, and predator x11. All these chassis I ran were fast but I think out of 3 I raced the Millennium was probably the best kart for me and my driving style. I am pushing 225 on the bathroom scale. I have not been on anything newer than a 2011.

any chassis can do it, even a cadet frame, what's more important is support from a super heavy driver because set up is not the same.

Super Heavy theres lots of good ones out there, Premier, Ultramax, PRC, Millenium, Charger, Platinum, etc., just go with any top brand manufacturer and you will be fine.
These all win every weekend at the biggest races.
See and I have no issue being on one of them chassis I just wanna know if like being heavier I should be looking for a .095 chassis or what I should be looking for in a chassis at this weight and hight

See and I have no issue being on one of them chassis I just wanna know if like being heavier I should be looking for a .095 chassis or what I should be looking for in a chassis at this weight and hight
Lots of manufacturers arent going to tell you the different tubing sizes, some might, and some have 2 different sizes, with a certain kart, and id be more interested in looking at is this kart winning the Super Heavy classes at the highest level. Can i get information from them and help over the phone, customer service good or is it poor.
Sometimes we overcomplicate things, keep things more simple, tubing size isnt as important as is the kart winning.

What part of the country are you racing? What does your tire program look like? Where can you get the best support? Those questions are crucial to your success. I do not really buy into the big tube/small tube thick/thin wall stuff as i have had a fair amount of success on 1-1/8 karts and .083 1-1/4 through the years. Currently, I sell and had a lot of success on the Slack Elevate, and would be willing to help get you going if you are interested.

im racing in the midwest home track is newton kart klub in iowa currently on a 2020 CH customs by clausen race engines and im on jordan krug prep line and was your 1-1/8 kart was it really touchy i guess to say case i move one weight puck or make a slight cross adjustment this thing is going to the wall and this was JR driven and built for someone under 150lbs at 200 idk just frustrated with tuning this kart but really like the owners they give me every bit of info they have for it down to the tire duro number i am just having a hard time getting good laps out of it

If it's giving that much trouble. Sell it and buy something else .
Triton , recon ultramax .
Any name brand .

Most anything should get around Newton . Nevins supposedly took over Legend chassis . Could be fast .
Still recommend one of the top 4-5 name brands .
1 1/4 . Probably . 085 wall
Unless it's a smoken deal .

If it's giving that much trouble. Sell it and buy something else .
Triton , recon ultramax .
Any name brand .
have a hard time selling something that nobody really knows about and parts are kind of on a call and put in a order deal wait for them to be made (front end) etc witch i have no issues with if anything ill hang on to it for my son cause mike and them guys cut me a hell of a deal on this kart and are good people just not the right one for me but i have ben in contact with nevins since this post was made and once he's ready to start producing we will probably work something out for me

If you don't mind giving full Details perhaps we could get ya heading in the right direction, Details Like your Height, Weight, Full Set up numbers , seat placement , Front and rear Hub spacings , Cambers, Casters , Lead , Track and Normal Conditions you race under, Staggers , Pressures .

I’m 6”0 200lbs and I can get all them numbers in the morning they are in my notebook and yeah mikes Ben helping me for years just the funds and always was kinda behind the ball using used equipment but that’s all changed started a family and now kinda getting back behind the wheel

Back