Goodhope will be racing this Saturday

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who helped us out this week. Advice on here, Paul Kish coming down just to say hi and those at the track who got us air and tips of how to drive the track.

Can't stress how different it was to run here vs Selinsgrove or Red Rock or really anywhere back toward home. If you are 6 inches off the line, you have zero grip with all the marbles.

We haven't raced dirt in a while and quite frankly we were embarrassing in hot laps and heat 1. By heat 2 we managed to figure out how to stop spinning, and while we were far from fast, we were at least not a menace. Currently sitting under a red flag as the ambulance had to attend a call across town.

I race goodhope and slippery rock and I’m telling ya I feel like I can’t even talk karting with people. It’s a whole new world on dry dusty slick, it changes everything you know about karting. I hear people talk that run clay pits and I’m in aw.... momentum track what the heck’s momentum... you mean your not broadside burping the throttle... lol!

Back