Gotta love raising a high schooler

Colt sr

Well my son is in high school and woke up to a "beautiful" site this morning. Evidently my son's friends or enemies whichever one decided to tp the house last night. These kids must have known what they were doing since it rained last night. Well now it's over an hour of scraping wet tp off my trees. Ughhhh!!!!

I think it was a prank by upper class men. He is a freshman and plays football and runs track( I guess he likes any form of circle track racing lol). Tp'ing is an art that few know to do after a rain storm. But living in a small town things don't change much. At least I am one who isn't going to call the cops because of tp.

Yea....there's a whole lot worse that kids could be doing!
Hopefully your boy did his share of the clean-up as well, Colt. :)
He cleaned it up and said he will figure out who did it and get revenge. Lol. I told him when I was a kid we tp'd, crisco on the windshield, lit brown bags of dog crap, and a whole lot worse. So hopefully he doesn't do the whole lot worse because I am sure it's a lawsuit nowadays. Lmao

He cleaned it up and said he will figure out who did it and get revenge. Lol. I told him when I was a kid we tp'd, crisco on the windshield, lit brown bags of dog crap, and a whole lot worse. So hopefully he doesn't do the whole lot worse because I am sure it's a lawsuit nowadays. Lmao
Hey I'm sure he's thinking about being just like DAD. ... :)

My Son's 40+ a few years and still often says when I try to improve his ways "Ain't that what you always said?" ... :)

Back