Great Day of Fishing

Todaay my grandpa and I went to go fish some ponds of his that I hadnt been to in more than 4 years. It took about 5 casts to get my first fish of the day and my goodness was it a big fish, at least 5 pound large mouth bass. The day continued to go like that catching fish evry other cast. AT one point I had caught a fish every cast for 3 times in a row followed by a horrible cast that was my fault. I will post some pics of a few of the fish but it was a great day. The pond was very high and almost overflowing but it turned out to be the best day of bass fishing on that pond I have ever had.

I havnt fished since I got into kart racing but we had a 3 week break so I took advantage of it and came over to kansas for a week to hang with my grandparents.
You probably realize this already, and not to be a downer, but cherish the moments you have fishing with your grandpa. Never say no to going fishing with him, because one day, he wont be around to go with you anymore. Some of my greatest memories of my papaw were fishing at Jolly Mill when I was a little feller.

Now lets see the pictures of this "5 pound" largemouth ;)

ghgh.JPG
hh.JPG

Back