Great Hemi vs Non Hemi predator debate

EthanP3

So everyone and their momma has told me great things about the non hemi predators. So after my hemi locked up I got a non hemi. This thing has been trouble since day one. I've never gotten this thing to the golden 6,000-6,300 range every one tells me about, but these people run 365lb. I'm running about 415 lbs with no weight. My hemi would run the 5,600-5,800 golden range no problem.

Long story short am I better off running a hemi to get the extra tourqe to fight the weight or try to force the non hemi to work (using a way higher than I'd like gear)

So everyone and their momma has told me great things about the non hemi predators. So after my hemi locked up I got a non hemi. This thing has been trouble since day one. I've never gotten this thing to the golden 6,000-6,300 range every one tells me about, but these people run 365lb. I'm running about 415 lbs with no weight. My hemi would run the 5,600-5,800 golden range no problem.

Long story short am I better off running a hemi to get the extra tourqe to fight the weight or try to force the non hemi to work (using a way higher than I'd like gear)
Lol they are junk engines from China, 1 will be a dog, and 1 will be a hero

Back