Hard to Deliver Enduro Parts I can Bring To Pittsburgh

yamadog35

I've gotten out of karting after 45 years so I've got lots to sell. At some point soon I will be organizing and offering this equipment for sale, but in the short term I will try to get some equipment to people now when the opportunity presents itself. I will be going to the Pittsburgh enduro race (Dart Kart Club, AKRA, WKA) this coming weekend and will be there Saturday (9/26). I thought it would be a good opportunity to bring some bulky items that are more difficult to ship if someone is interested in them. In this thread I will post information about those items including photos and prices. I will add posts to the thread with info on the individual items. If you are interested, please contact me through private message on this forum.
NOTE that after Pittsburgh, if I end up shipping any of these items to a buyer, the buyer will be expected to pay the actual shipping cost.

Bruce Peck - Indy

Here is the list of what I will post below:
1. Sprint-Enduro Nose with set of side panels (never mounted) Spoken For
2. Sprint-Enduro Nose - used Spoken For
3. Four different seats. A couple of the seats are spoken for. See notes in each seat post below.
4. Pair of vintage enduro laydown fuel tanks Spoken For

Last edited:
Item 1 - Sprint Enduro Nose and pair of side panels. Black. Never mounted. I got these with a kart I bought and the previous owner had started to cut out the wheel openings. The nose it the tall New Concept version. This is a 38.5" wide nose. $150 for nose and sides together.
This item is spoken for so I will take to Pitt for the transaction.

U2po0Z7.jpg

F26JsZv.jpg

Last edited:
Item 2 - Sprint Enduro Nose. This is a New Concept nose that has been used, but is in good shape. 36.5" wide. $50.00

CWejXA2.jpg

Last edited:
Item 3a - Beasley Composites Seat - It is their LL size which is in between a Large and an Extra Large. It has been mounted once, but never actually raced. It has some of the lower front cut out to fit around steering uprights, etc. $45.00

6XT5j30.jpg

qV0X5Rb.jpg

Item 3b. New Concept Old Style seat. I believe this is first style seat that New Concept made. I remember these from back in the late 90's (??) This is marked at Medium. This came with a kart I bought, but I never used it. It has been mounted and used per how it looks. $45

PpCSGJU.jpg

8Za9Pxd.jpg

Last edited:
Item 3c. Lightning Light Seat. This is not marked as to size, but see the photo below where I show the width. This was mounted a used a couple of times years ago on a kart I had at the time. $45

NCb4uev.jpg

FF3y4ju.jpg

Last edited:
Item 3d. Lightning Light seat. This is marked as XL, but see photo below that shows width measurement. This seat was never mounted. $50
Someone has expressed interest in this seat but not yet committed to buying it. I will take to Pitt so he can check it out, but if someone else wants to commit to buy, you can still have it.

oEQktJU.jpg

ebnGsfm.jpg

Last edited:
Item 4. This is a pair of vintage laydown enduro fuel tanks that, per where fittings are located, are for a left hand engine kart. I got these for a project that I never worked on. I have filled them to validate capacity and found no leaks. See the photos below that show measurements. The long tank holds 4 gallons give or take. The short tank is realistically 2.5 gallons although I squeezed in 2-3/4 gallons. $150.00 for the pair. (More photos in next post)

ggEuSR0.jpg

QECLSkS.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bruce, is 3d seat a laydown seat or regular seat?

It is somewhat laid back. Not as good as some custom seats but these have been used a fair amount for sprint-enduro karts where the goal is to get the body as low as the seat will legally let you go. Here's another photo. You can judge for yourself.

BYU4ovs.jpg

My seat is a xl and is 15" wide and is to big for me. I don't know if it will fit but I'm very interested in it. If you can sell it go for it, if not maybe we can work out you sending it to me with the engine I'm buying . Thanks Ron

Back