Harrisburg flea market?

I've heard it will not be held at Harrisburg this year but at another location.

Still waiting on confirmation.

Good news!
I just got this text,
”So I just received a call from the Harrisburg PA Farm show Complex and the Race Car Kart Swap meet will take place on November 7th but has been moved from Harrisburg to the Carlisle Fairgrounds. I figured I'd share the info with anyone who is interested.“
Good news!
Just got off the phone with them -- definitely confirmed.
This location is plenty big enough to handle this show -- Corvette Carlisle held there is HUGE each year.
Might be a throwback to the old Silver Springs Swap Meet days with the hills and grass. Pray for no rain that week. :)

Thanks for the info,
Brian Carlson

Last edited:
Any idea what time the selling will start? I hope we dont have to wait outside the gate like last year. If my memory serves me right, from when i was there 17 years ago, that road outside the gate wont hold very many.

I’m guessing covid?

I don't think so. What i've heard is Harrisburg has been a pain in the butt more and more about racers getting there early to sell and they don't get money out of it, so they've been more and more handing out a hard time.
proly those in charge of it got fed up with them and moved on ...

It also has to be somewhat close and a little up scale at least to the fat cats who race and unload over stocked goodies there.
It's where lesser budgeted racers builders go to do their best to get deals so they can race the next year.

Greatest place in the world to get 7 or 6 good rods or aluminum heads or blocks for cheap for your build.
ya don't need to pay high class prices for 8 good rods if you can buy 12, 13 or 14 good ones the same for 25% or less or even 50 bucks, then the going price.

Last edited:
They are opening for parking beginning at 10:00 PM on Friday the 6th. If you wish to park your trailer at that time, it is a $40 fee to sell.

Beginning at 4:00 AM on Saturday, parking fee drops to $20 like usual.

They are trying to get people there saturday morning, not friday night.

They are opening for parking beginning at 10:00 PM on Friday the 6th. If you wish to park your trailer at that time, it is a $40 fee to sell.

Beginning at 4:00 AM on Saturday, parking fee drops to $20 like usual.

They are trying to get people there saturday morning, not friday night.

Jp have they said if the cost for buyers to come early Friday is going to cost more too if the come early ? You almost have to figure people will come to sell early and buy early.

D376639E-451B-4EE3-9F0D-DAE5C830523C.jpeg

We'll be there if anyone wants us to bring something along, or drop something off with us to save on shipping. Just give us a call at the shop by Thursday.
We are not planning on setting up at this show. Just walking the show and picking up some deals through the night. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back