Harrisburg flea market?

just throwing this out there is anyone that is going interested in trading a 2020 charger prodigy cadet for a newer recon

got there at 7pm last year, sold two karts and bought one all within 30 min of parking outside. Always been that way, never going to change. I actually enjoy it, Saturday morning really drags on though
Similar story with us last year.
We haven't set up at this show for years, just deliver parts and pick up from customers. We really don't bring much extra with us, some tire cutting bits, magnetic drain plugs, just some little stuff that guys might want and don't have to pay shipping on - and we still ended up selling and buying plenty before the gates open.
I keep threatening to set up each year, but I enjoy walking around and diggin up bargains too much!
I honestly like the all night format. A little better lighting would be helpful -- we'll see how Carlisle works out this year -- the guys without good lighting in their trailer may be at a deficit, but then again - that's what flashlights are for.

Right now, anyway, the weather is looking a whole lot better for this year's show, FWIW. :)

I'm driving from 5 hours away and have never been, I have been to many swap meets but never this one. Is there any tips anyone can give me? How long should it take to get through? There is a car show in Gettysburg I want to hit up on Saturday also is that unreasonable?

Mostly looking for deals on older karts (2000 and up mostly) and only a few parts. TIA

I'm driving from 5 hours away and have never been, I have been to many swap meets but never this one. Is there any tips anyone can give me? How long should it take to get through? There is a car show in Gettysburg I want to hit up on Saturday also is that unreasonable?

Mostly looking for deals on older karts (2000 and up mostly) and only a few parts. TIA

You can go through fairly quickly depending on what, and how deep, you are looking for something. It's probably the largest swap meet on the east coast, but 50% of it is usually made up of sprint car and dirt latemodel stuff. The rest is pretty much all karting stuff.

Apex what time do you plan on getting to the flea market? You can get through it fairly quickly but one of the issues is getting there early enough to get the best deals and staying long enough to see what else shows up late.

Lotta guys unload stuff cheap that didn’t sell earlier so they don’t have to take it home and sit on it

Back