Harrisburg swap meet dates ?

Indeed midnight entry.. Keep in mine its going to be tougher to set up in the dark,, so I'd say it will take 2-3 hours for the bigger sellers to get ready,, I know it will for us...

What a mess.
Midnite entry and everyone lined up hours before that to get in. Then jockeying trailers in the dark with folks walking around looking at parts.
It might take 4 hours just to get everyone in and hopefully no one or no thing gets run over.
On the bright side, it'll be cold but not raining! ;)

What a mess.
Midnite entry and everyone lined up hours before that to get in. Then jockeying trailers in the dark with folks walking around looking at parts.
It might take 4 hours just to get everyone in and hopefully no one or no thing gets run over.
On the bright side, it'll be cold but not raining! ;)

Then don't come?

I don't think it's going to be much different than normal, hopefully less of a party and more of a flea market if anything but if everyone is sitting in the field for 8 hours who knows what kind of selling/buying environment we'll have for Saturday.

Biggest concern I'd think is,, does the average public know of the time changes? Yeah its on the internet but there are people still that don't have computers...lol.. Either way we are almost loaded and ready to head north

It's the not knowing how it's all going to play out that's the problem.

JP, I can't let you pick up all the used Bully clutches back there. LOL

Most I've talked to are planning on being there Friday afternoon like normal.
According to Alan, no one is getting in until midnite. Everyone will park in the grass lot across the street and wait until then.
When calling the folks at the Farm Progress Complex, they couldn't give any details on when the show opens at all - I would think that's a concern for everyone attending/vendors/etc.
Like J.D. said, not everyone has the internet or is on social media.

We'll see what happens.
We're meeting some folks there around 4pm Friday...it doesn't matter if it's in the paved parking lot, or in the grass lot across the street. :)

Back