Has anyone ever done any business with CARL MILLER RACING ????

I take the no issues back starting to thick he's trying to rip me off. I paid for a set of els on rims on 12/19/13 at 8:58 am he was talking to me through Facebook messenger and kept giving the run around on how he hasn't been able to ship them and now his Facebook has been deleted and I have no way to contact him. If anyone has his phone number was send it to me.

I take the no issues back starting to thick he's trying to rip me off. I paid for a set of els on rims on 12/19/13 at 8:58 am he was talking to me through Facebook messenger and kept giving the run around on how he hasn't been able to ship them and now his Facebook has been deleted and I have no way to contact him. If anyone has his phone number was send it to me.

Just looked and his FB page is still active....I've sold to him seems like a stand up guy to me.

Have you tried contacting him via Kart Tech on FB? His cover photo on his FB page is the USKRA logo. He is probably an active member there.

I just searched him from my wife's FB and found him so I sent him a message asking what the deal was. I'll wait and see if I get a response. He just kept telling me he wasn't able to make ship them that he'd do it the next day and then the next and on Tuesday he said he'd send them today so I tried to ask this afternoon if he was able to and I was blocked. He's been paid and I'm fine with the fact that he hasn't been able to ship them if he really hasn't been able to. But a little frustrated that I'm not getting any communication.

These are the responses I received from Carl Miller Racing:
"on Todd Willis i wanted to purchase a mychron tach from him he said send him a money order i do believe i sent it i mailed other stuff at the same time with no problems he said he didn't get it then says i blocked him on fb no i have been having problems on fb my buddy Ben morris got un-friended and neither one of us un-friended each other i have been getting weird message about somebody getting beat and it takes you to a website any way because he didn't get a money order i get my name slammed all over the internet."

-and-

"i am giving colt Taylor his money back because i thought i could withdraw the money from pay pal but i have to have a bank account linked and i have been tryign to get cash to ship the wheels i sent both people messages but said sending failed"

I have done multiple transaction with him and no problems what so ever I will say pay pal has been screwing up in both sending money and trying to withdrawl it I know this personally it keeps saying pending and that it will be ready the next day and so on and so on for a week and a half now! His facebook is still up I talk with him almost everyday. and who still sends money orders hahaha I would be scared on that alone anymore but to each his own . but sticking up for Carl Miller here!Oh and it has been brought to my attention CMR is not Carl Miller Racing hahaha its my daughter Chloe Marie Rosier racing lol!

So is everyone still on the same boat that this is an honest man? I'm talking Carl Miller from Upland Indiana.

Carl Miller from ulpand indiana also goes by keith sharp screwed me on an engine and clutch. I have all the messages screen shot in pics to prove. Claims he just didn't ship clutch.

Back