Having some problems . Can a flywheel go bad ?

Ohh . That's something to look at ,when i reassemble the motor will try the original insulator . If the problem is still there . Will try swapping that .

I have had similar problems in the past after chasing timing and coils it turned out that it was a carburetor issue that mimic timing. Also I have had the same symptoms as your describing with a bad spark plug also seemed like timing but was a bad plug
Sooooo... what was the carb issue?

@monsterclone - did you ever figure this out? I'm having a very similar issue and having trouble pinning anything down. I'll likely elaborate in a new post.

Sooooo... what was the carb issue?

@monsterclone - did you ever figure this out? I'm having a very similar issue and having trouble pinning anything down. I'll likely elaborate in a new post.
Nothing yet . I cleaned all the carbs in dib solvent. , But still have to assemble everything to see if it cured it . Will be checking the black plastic spacer . someone stated it could be cracked , will be replacing the old rings , will keep posted if the engine is running good after that !

Back