HELP... coke syrup racing HELP needed

top fuel bbq

Tonite was my first time on Coke syrup and the motor dumped oil in catch can and some went on the track,,,, OH boy did i take crap for it and deserve it.... . It's a clone and I changed the oil today and put in 16 oz of sythnetic back in... IS 16oz to much to run on coke syrup... i was told by another competitor on syrup I should be running 12... PLEASE advise,,, we race tommorow as it was a practice... Gonna take that catch can and throw it and have a new one already in the garage or do I just use a soda bottle..... once again,, thanks

16 is to much any time I run 12 in mine but really if you are puking that much oil you got bigger troubles then how much oil you are running

In the morning i'm gonna dump it and put in fresh 12 oz of oil... The motor is basically fresh,,, we ran it one night on a homemade track for maybe 1/2 hr... I pulled the spark plug and it isn't oil soaked.. and yes we are trying to "free" the kart up.. We scaled it wendesday and still need more left side weight,,, so gonna strap some more weight on tommrow AM and re-scale it... Like I stated,, this is my first time at a real race and hated being "that guy".... thanks for your help...

In the morning i'm gonna dump it and put in fresh 12 oz of oil... The motor is basically fresh,,, we ran it one night on a homemade track for maybe 1/2 hr... I pulled the spark plug and it isn't oil soaked.. and yes we are trying to "free" the kart up.. We scaled it wendesday and still need more left side weight,,, so gonna strap some more weight on tommrow AM and re-scale it... Like I stated,, this is my first time at a real race and hated being "that guy".... thanks for your help...

shoulda called me back curt I had free advice as well. Hope ya had fun.

Back