help for fortwanye rumble

dpolak

I have sr champ kart racing indoors on syrup for first time please help with set up and ratio gear.425 sr class. stager, front, left,cross,camber. ,toe .etc. thank you new at karting

This will be your first race ever, or first indoor race? Ft Wayne is a different animal than anything youll ever run, its the super speedway of Syrup racing! Depending on what buggy you have, these numbers will get you started!
left 60% to start may go as high as 63%
cross 52%
Rear 55%
rf camber -3 to -3.5
lf camber 0 to +.5
rf toe 0
Lf toe 3/32
seat as low as possible
caster rolled all the way out
1 1/2" front stagger
1 5/8" rear stagger
Youll need thin and hard ss33a and medium thick to thin b55a, and the left rear should be super super thin!

have a rage nitro. we race on dirt first indoor race. idont under stand what you mean by thin tires. thank u and do u cut tires. and sell them .[wicked cuts]

What gear ratio will we need flat gold we are running a Phantom Phenom and are the above numbers a good starting place for us and what do you mean caster rolled all the way out
thank you we have never run indoors.

What gear ratio will we need flat gold we are running a Phantom Phenom and are the above numbers a good starting place for us and what do you mean caster rolled all the way out
thank you we have never run indoors.

Dpolak, Thin tires means very little to no tread depth on the tires, with the left rear showing cords! We do cut and sell tires!
Thanks,
Nick Welch

Dfugate, I would say a 14-60 on gear but not 100% sure
54% cross
60% left(up to 63%)
54 rear
-2 rf camber
0 lf camber
To roll caster all the way out you roll the caster blocks all the way forward!
thanks Nick

I'd start with wicked cuts numbers. If it's your first time indoors be careful and ask for help!! And for sure talk to someone about tires. That's the most important part.

Back