Help me get free.

My

My Boy only weighs 110 to 115. How much of matters on left side. Please explain. Thank u
Not about the weight of the driver, it's about getting the correct %'s no matter driver weight.
Move seat to the left

Left side matters a lot The more bite a track has the more left you want to run. but you have to be careful.....too much left side will cause a four wheel drift from center off (not allowing rs tires to "work" like they should, to help the kart rotate)

but to answer your original question.....61.5 cross is honestly about 10% more then where you should be.....
Does the opposite also apply with Left? The less bite a track has, the less left you will need? On a low bite, soft, wet track Is low left and low cross ideal?

Does the opposite also apply with Left? The less bite a track has, the less left you will need? On a low bite, soft, wet track Is low left and low cross ideal?

No, generally on dirt I try not to and dont recommend to come off too much left and cross..... Dirt is a whole different ball game.... thats when the chemical war comes into play.....

Left side matters a lot The more bite a track has the more left you want to run. but you have to be careful.....too much left side will cause a four wheel drift from center off (not allowing rs tires to "work" like they should, to help the kart rotate)

but to answer your original question.....61.5 cross is honestly about 10% more then where you should be.....
I understand Jrc. Thank you that did help.

One thing that's bothering me, track length and turn radius! Do all 1/8 mile tracks have identical turns? I.e. same radius? How can you calculate stagger without knowing the turn radius and degrees of banking?

One thing that's bothering me, track length and turn radius! Do all 1/8 mile tracks have identical turns? I.e. same radius? How can you calculate stagger without knowing the turn radius and degrees of banking?
How much stagger you want to run al.3-4 inches.watch some indoor races on YouTube,then some outdoor they are running 1-2” most everywhere u watch.ya can figure out which is what process of elimination

I've always worked with the idea that the front is connected to the back. If the front is pushing, take bite out of the back, if the rear is loose, take bite out of the front. Or, because I hate to go backwards (taking bite out), do the opposite. Pushing, more front bite, loose, more rear bite. There's all kinds of ways to do this. What stood out to me from your first post, is how little caster you have in both front wheels. I used to build a kart, the Mayko Shark, and I had 16° of caster and it was a Sprint kart.
2 inches of stagger seems like an awful lot for a banked track. How much stagger?

Back